Founded on leadership, service, and peace formation, Great River fosters independence, critical thinking, respect, responsibility to self, to others, and to the earth.
There is lots of summer left, but fall planning is happening at school all summer. We look forward to welcoming new and returning students and families.
Fall Orientation will take place at 6:30 pm as follows at GRS during the last week of August:
- Elementary – Monday, August 25
- High School (Adolescent 2 & 3) – Tuesday, August 26
- Adolescent 1 (grades 7 & 8) – Thursday, August 28
Academic material lists for 2014-2015 for each level are listed below:
- Lower Elementary materials
- Upper Elementary Materials
- Adolescent 1 Materials List
- Adolescent 2 Materials List
- Adolescent 3 Materials List
Fall Key Experiences Packing Lists