GRS is participating in a nationwide effort to encourage more biking and walking AND make it safer for students to walk or bike by creating a Safe Routes To Schools Plan. We need the input of all students who bike and walk to school at any time of the year to help us create this plan. Using an interactive Wiki map, we want you to tell us how you currently walk or bike to school and what barriers you find. This will take about 5-8 minutes to complete. Thank you for your help.
Step 1 – Read the instructions below:
1. Once you click the link below, indicate whether you are a student or staff member, then log in by entering any email address and any user name (this differentiates your response from other peoples).
2. Note that GRS is the blue point on the map.
3. Use the map to draw the route you take to walk or bike to school.
4. Click on Route to add a walking/biking route and Points to add destinations.
5. When you are done, click on About and log out.
Step 2 – click on the link below and indicate your route:
LINK TO THE MAP will be found once you click on the title above.
For more instructions, click on the title above.