All Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings are open to the public and are posted on the Great River School Calendar.
All Board Documents are available to the public here.
- Board Minutes: Minutes of Board Meetings are found in the following Month's Folder within the Consent Agenda Folder.
- Board Agendas: Agendas are located in the Month Folder in which the meeting is occurring.
Agendas are also attached to the meeting on the Great River School Calendar and posted in the lobby of Great River.
- Financials: Finances are reported monthly and are located in each Month's Folder. Great River finances are audited annually.
- Big Past Work: Click here for examples of past board work.
The Great River Board has the following committees: Executive, Board Operations (Policies), Resources (Finance, Development & Facility), and Student Experience.
- Committee Agendas:
Board Operations Committee Agenda
Resources Committee Agenda
Executive Committee Agenda
Student Experience Committee Agenda
List of current board members and their contact information.
Volunteering at the school, serving on a committee, staying connected through school communications, and joining in events and the work of the Parent Engagement Group are all vital ways to support Great River School!
- Early Admission - See Enrollment Eligibility Section in Enrollment/Lottery
- Nepotism Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Fund Balance Policy
- Grievance (Complaint) Policy
- Other Policies
If you have questions about policies, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans and Handbooks
- World's Best Workforce Summary
- 2016-2017 Annual Report & World's Best Workforce Plan
- Strategic Plan
- Student & Family Handbook
- Personnel/Staff Handbook
- Literacy Plan
- Wellness Plan
- Special Education Parent Handbook
- English Learner (EL) Plan of Service
IB (International Baccalaureate) Policies
State Required Posting
- Group Health Quote For Employees
- MDE Report Card for Great River School (you can filter by grade level and test subject).
Contact the Executive Committee
Contact Great River School Board's Executive Committee by emailing email@example.com .