Process for Ordering Lunch
For November Lunches: Orders due to School by Monday, October 20th. Thank you!
- Menus are posted on the website and available at the Front Desk of school.
- Review Menu.
- Print out paper copy of menu.
- Mark which days student requires a lunch on paper menu. Please note: Choose from the regular, vegetarian, or gluten free. All of these meet the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) requirements. There are no minimum days that your child has to participate.
- Print the menu and clearly mark each day your child is eating with the following:
- R for regular,
- V for vegetarian,
- GF for gluten free.
- Write student’s name on calendar.
- Attach a check made out to Great River School to the calendar and turn calendar and check in at GRS Front Desk, by the 20th of the month. No lunches will be delivered for unpaid orders.
- Families using Free and Reduced Lunch need to submit orders and pay according to eligibility levels.
- Lunch is $4 per Regular & Vegetarian meal and for $5 for Gluten Free meal.
- Milk is $.40 per carton.
- Reduced lunch price is $.40 a meal; milk is included in the cost.
If you have any questions, please contact Andria Sibert at 651-305-2780, ext. 15.