Below is the process for ordering lunch:
1. Monthly menus are emailed to all GRS families, usually around the 10thof the month. The menus will also be posted on the website and available at school.
2. Decide which days and lunches you would like to order. Please note that there are options every day. Choose from the regular, vegetarian, or gluten free menus. All of these meet the NSLP requirements.
There are no minimum days that your child has to participate.
3. Print the menu and mark each day you child is eating with the following: H for hot, V for vegetarian, GF for gluten free and DF for dairy free. Please put a LARGE letter on the date so that there is no confusion as to what your child will have for lunch. Make sure to put the child’s name on the menu before you submit it to school.
5. You need to complete your selections by the 20th of the month. Send in your dates, selections and payment and we will make sure your child receives his or her lunch.
6. If you applied for free or reduced lunch, you will be notified as to your eligibility via email. However, you still need to complete an order form each month.
NOTE: Lunch is $4 per meal; milk is $.40 per carton
If you have any questions, please contact Andria Sibert at 651-305-2780, ext. 123.