School Supply Lists

Key Experiences Packing Lists

IB Forms

Other School Forms

  • Start a School Club Form
  • Medication Release Form
    • Medications on the Field Trip, Prescription or Over-the-Counter (parent provided)
    • Medications to be administered at school (Rx or OTC); School does not stock OTC meds.  If your child needs to take a pain killer or allergy med, you must bring a supply to the office along with this form (signed by a doctor).
  • Level 3 Field Trip Medication Form
    • School will provide limited OTC medications on overnight field trips.  We must have this form on file in order to administer any medications to your student on these trips.
  • 2017-18 Application for Educational Benefits (free and reduced lunch application)