A 2 & A3 Athletics (Coed Cross Country, Football, Coed Soccer, Girls’ Volleyball, Boys’ Basketball, Cheerleading, JV Boys’ Hockey, Girls’ Hockey, and Ultimate Frisbee)

Sports Registration

All participants need to have completed the following forms before they may participate in our 2013/14 Winter Sports. If an athlete has already completed the MSHSL Eligibility Form and/or the Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Form and/or the MSHSL Annual Sports Health Questionnaire for the 2013/14 school year, then you do not need to complete those again.

Forms and Activity Fees are due by Friday, November 8 and should be turned in to the GRS office. All forms and the fee must be paid before an athlete can participate in any of the Charter Stars sports programs!

Transportation Waiver for Away Games

All participants need to ride the the bus when it is provided for away games. This encourages team building and ensures the safety of our athletes. If an athlete would like to request that they not ride the bus for a certain athletic event, a Transportation Waiver must be completed prior to the event and submitted to the athlete’s attendance school. Transportation Waivers will be approved on a case-by-case basis. An athlete that does not have a completed and signed Transportation Waiver may not get to or from an athletic event on their own; to participate in that event, the athlete must ride the bus both ways.

A2 & A3 Ultimate Frisbee
Ultimate Medical Authorization
Ultimate Membership and Waiver Form

Also, students must

1)  Create and pay ($30) for a membership in the USA Ultimate League at
2)  Fill out Membership and Waiver form at:

For more information about the Minnesota State High School League, please go to their website.